We believe barcode label, ticket, and tag printing solutions should be easy to deploy with worry-free operation and the highest return on your investment.
We combine the best technology from Honeywell built on top of legacy powerhouses Datamax-O’Neil and Intermec technologies.
From light-duty to ultra-rugged models – stationary and portable – to printer software, media, service, and parts, Honeywell offers an extensive range of solutions for any environment or print application.
For commercial light-volume jobs to rugged, round-the-clock printing, built-in “smarts” means greater efficiency and lower cost.
Advanced networking connectivity and security
RFID and liner-less technology
The clear choice for a wide variety of light-duty label, ticket, and tag printing applications.
Quiet and compact
Highly intuitive and flexible
A range of configurations designed to match your needs
From retail floor labels to field service receipts – designed to withstand punishing conditions where dirt, moisture, temperature extremes, and drops are common.
Fast, rugged, and ready to move
Allow a full day of printing without recharging
We Supply The Full Range Of Honeywell Printers
Select the right device for your operations
Honeywell has a family of devices built on the Mobility Edge platform, all designed to make your transition to Android easy.
CK65 Mobile Computer
• Best-in-class drop rating: A 2.4 m (8 ft) drop spec across temperatures helps you ensure maximum uptime – reducing spare pool size and saving on repair costs.
• Support for touchscreen and keypad: Choose the data input method that works best for the task or app at hand, with support for newer touch-based apps or older key-based legacy apps.
• Superior Wi-Fi: The best Wi-Fi in its class for reliable, drop-free connections: Bluetooth® 5 for headsets and other accessories, and NFC in every model. No more struggling with bad connections!
• Industry-leading battery life: Maximize productivity with 28 hours of battery life compared to just 14-18 hours with competitive models. The battery is also hot-swappable, so workers don’t need to reboot and lose their active session when swapping batteries.
• Backward-compatibility: Reduce your operating costs and risk by reusing your existing CK3X accessories and batteries. There’s no need to buy and deploy new ones.
Need More Information Regarding This Products