IXOR Labeling head
The highlights of the labeling head IXOR
- Labeling head driven by a servo motor
- Pre-printed labels can be fast and accurately applied on products or packaging.
- Modular construction kit
- Chassis depth 54 mm for installation in labeling machines
- Intuitive smartphone-like user navigation
- WLAN interface
- Working widths 124 mm to 310 mm
- Processing of label reels up to 310 mm (optionally 410 mm) outer diameter
To accommodate label reels up to 310 (optionally 410) mm outer diameter. Due to the swing lever and an integrated brake mechanism consistent label web tension is achieved.
2 Reel holder
By turning the handle, the core of the label reel is tightened and released again.
3 Basic unit
Made of cast aluminum. All components are mounted on it. It possesses protection class IP66, NEMA 250 type 12. Also included is the drive unit with a highly dynamic and high-torque servo motor.
4 Peel edge
Due to the modular construction kit the peel edge can be individually configured.
5 Graphic display
3.5“ LCD color display with touch function. In case of overhead mounting the display can be rotated 180°.
When the labels are dispensed the liner is rewound. With the swing lever and an integrated coupling the liner is kept under constant tension next to the drive roller.